September leaves fall
Crisp air waltzes with the sun
Winter plans two-step
September just had its grand entrance. Fall is beautiful in the south. I do enjoy living in an area that has four seasons though I hate being cold. This month is going to be crazy for me. It’s only the second day and my calendar is already almost filled up. I hope to blog as much as I can despite that I will be busy. Plus, I plan to have some really good news before October!
September . . . I love thee and let me count the ways:
- Drink chai and listen to Miles Davis’ “Flamenco Sketches”.
- Throw on a cute jacket, jeans, and thigh high boots.
- Read silly fiction and informative biographies
- Find another show to binge watch on Netflix (currently watching Arrested Development)
- Listen to my new favorite podcast, The Nerdist
I love everything about this look…this will be my signature look for fall.
I think I will have to finally read this book . The movie was wonderfully insightful. On my reading list for autobiographies.
Two musicians that I am starting to really enjoy are Yuna and Ben Howard. I’m trying to find more of their music.
Yuna is an awesome singer from Malaysia. I can’t stop listening to “Lullabies” right now.
Ben Howard – his songs are so honest, painful, and dreamy. His voice is hauntingly beautiful. Please check out “Small Things” and “Evergreen”. The song I am obsessed with right now is, “I Forget Where We Were”. I can’t even explain how this song makes me feel.