A friend had asked me to write about what I am grateful for awhile ago. I wanted to make sure I definitely included that in my blog, because I am grateful for so much. I will make a list so it will be easier.
- I am grateful for parents who taught me about God, what to do look for in other people, and how to be respectful of people with differences.
- I am grateful for the best twin brother a girl could have. I am lucky to have someone who really does understand me inside and out.
- I am grateful for wonderful friends who helped me get out of my comfort zone.
- I am grateful for some amazing teachers (when I was in school over the years) who helped me see value within myself. They helped me to think for myself.
- I am grateful for every person I met once in a store who taught me more in 10 minutes, than people I have known my whole life.
- I am grateful for people who didn’t like me, and were honest about what what they didn’t like about me. I don’ t look at them as “haters.” They have helped me grow as a person. How can I hate on that? I didn’t completely change who I was because of what they said, but it did make me take pause. And I appreciate that.
- I am grateful to those who make me work harder. I didn’t always have the best work ethic. I was smart, but not the hardest worker. I am so THANKFUL to those who were patient with me, but also helped me got off my a-s-s and do BETTER because they knew I was capable of so much more. I also learned how to work SMARTER and not HARDER. Thanks!!!
- I am grateful to my nieces and nephews who continue to teach me the real value of life and how to have FUN!
- I am grateful to an ex-boyfriend who taught me how to truly LOVE myself, value myself, and what loyalty really means. Thanks ( you know who you are!!!) 🙂
- I am SO GRATEFUL to people I have worked with over the years who taught me how to calm down, relax, and listen. Being a good listener is so important. You learn more from listening than doing all the talking.
Thank you to all of you. All of you made me who I am today.